VI Australian-Russian Business Opportunities Congress
Opening New Horizons in Business Partnership
- The Russian Academy of Business
- ASMO-Press Media Holding
- Australian consulting companies:
- International Investment Access Pty Ltd.
- D.E.&G. McGor International Pty Ltd.
- With a full support of:
- The Embassy and the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Australia
- Queensland Government
- The Australian Government — Australian Trade Commission (Austrade)
Australian-Russian Business Opportunities Congresses have been held since 1998 in Queensland (Gold Coast and Brisbane). They have become a remarkable event for Australian companies and businessmen interested in establishing and expanding mutually beneficial contacts with the Russian Federation.
- Business Opportunities Congresses are attended by delegations of business leaders from various regions of the Russian Federation, Heads of Federal and regional government bodies, business unions and associations.
- Australian government agencies and first of all the Queensland State administration as well as leading Australian companies demonstrate their interest in Congresses’ events, take part in them and provide full support.
- Business Opportunities Congress is a global conference where attendees are informed on the existing trends in Australian-Russian cooperation, projects which have been successfully implemented and are to be implemented in the future, current Russian market potential and Russian business environment.
- Congresses provide unique opportunity to a wide variety of Russian participants interested in development of business relations with Australia to get acquainted on site with recent achievements of Australian economy in such industries as oil & gas, mining, agriculture, innovative technologies, engineering solutions and professional consulting services.
- Australian businesses will have an exclusive opportunity to promote and demonstrate their products and services to Russian producers and importers. They can also meet with prospective partners and establish business contacts which may form a basis for a long-term mutually beneficial cooperation.